Tuesday, March 29, 2011

{Best Non-paying Customers Ever} Easter Subway Art pictures from Cynthia.

I was so happy to open up an email from a wonderful lady named Cynthia! She sent me photos displaying the use of my Easter Subway Sign which you could get here. She did such a beautiful job with her decorations, I got so excited. Also, she was kind enough to mention where she got some of her items - I was happy to discover that they came from Etsy.
The "Spring Blocks, Wooden Daisy, and Eggs" are from LisaBees - such a cute store, I definitely want to buy stuff there. And, the "Bunny Garland" is from Creations by Minda.
Here are the fabulous photos! I really need to decorate for Easter now.














Thank you again Cynthia! You really made me happy!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...