Thursday, February 24, 2011

{Ballerina Invitation} Three versions...

I am happy to present my new collection! I have three ballerina invitations to pick and choose from. 2/3 is centered around the "snowflake ballerina" theme, the third is definitely a do it yourself project, but I will explain more about that later when I finally have it available in my store. As mentioned, I was so happy when I was asked to create these! So girly... I hope you like'em! :)

Here are the versions...


Add your child's photo...

 Keep it simple...

 The ballerina dress

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love them all. I'm sure any little girl would love to have these for her party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You are too kind!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...