Friday, September 23, 2011

{Party Fun} Fly with the Butterflies to Grace's Party!

I had another privilege to work with the awesome Vintage Couture Fashion Stylist - Audrey Mckinley to help with her beautiful daughter Grace's 5th birthday! The colors in this party take me to another place! I wish I could have been a kid at the party to soak in all the beautiful colors and pretend I am a butterfly in "Butterfly Land"!
I am positive Grace had a wonderful time! Check out that pretty crown ...Audrey made it herself for all the butterfly gals! Okay, I am going to just let these fun fun FUN pictures express the fabulous'ness of this Butterfly Party! For party credits....flutter your way to the end of this post!






































 





Party Credits:
Party Creation - Audrey McKinley 
Photographer - Kim Kirker Photography
Cake & Cupcakes - Ditzie Cakes
Butterfly Wings and Tutu's - Halo Heaven
Printable Decor -Me - The Giving Madam

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...