Friday, July 8, 2011

{Party Fun} Ava in Wonderland tea party.

My daughter Ava turned 4years old this past March. When she first received her very own tea set at the age of one she always loved to play "tea party" I finally realized that this would be the perfect party setting for her! Without any doubt I knew she had a great time! Here is my version of an Alice in Wonderland tea party for her - lots of colors!

I decided to keep the party intimate, so I invited her cousins only. It worked out to where each and every child was a character from the movie. If you look closely at their outfit you could notice a hint of who is who.  It was a lot of planning and creating on my part that I was starting to become a bit overwhelmed! I created EVERY head piece! Phew! I had to do one a day, yikes. It was well worth the effort though.

Here's is my youngest daughter as the Dormouse (mad hatter is my second daughter)! I was so happy to find this jumbo tea cup - it was very fitting!!

 Here are the printables which I designed; invitation, cupcake toppers, and name tags which could also be used as food labels. :)
 I also baked and decorated the cake, cookies, and cupcakes.






When I created these arrow signs I totally forgot to include arrows facing left. However, it is available in my shop!








I hope you enjoyed looking at this party as I enjoyed putting it together for Ava! I also hope you're inspired to throw your daughter an Alice in Wonderland tea party!

Cupcake Toppers, Arrow Signs, Food/Name Labels, etc... may be purchased Here at my Etsy shop!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...