Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{Party Fun} Easter Pals "Egg Coloring" playdate!

Easter is near, I don't think I have any clear memories of a time when I colored eggs, so I wanted to give my daughters along with their cousins a chance at having a pretty yet simple egg coloring play date. Since my daughters are quite young I knew there would definitely be a mess, so to help minimize the little Picasso's opportunity to get color everywhere on themselves -  I decided to sew pretty aprons! Attached to them was  a fabric flower pin. To dress them up even more I created flower headpieces! My theme was based on "pastel colors" and "Easter pals" which is accented through my printable labels. They had more fun than I expected. The toddlers had a chance to color an egg too, although it came from a page from a coloring book. As an addition to the fun - there was also a little photobooth  which I created bunny mouth and ears printables. You could get them here in my shop!























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...