Thursday, March 3, 2011

{ Party Time!} Snowflake Ballerina

As mentioned in a previous blog I had the opportunity to design a silhouette snowflake ballerina invitation and cupcake toppers!   I also made the cake and was the photographer. :)
This party was absolutely cute, my cousin did a wonderful job with the decor - simple and sweet!
Here are my cupcake toppers!



Pink popcorn, swirly lollipops, cotton candy, and a pink fluffy thing - I forget what it's called.
My cousin purchased the snowflakes for the banner at Oriental Trading.  She used her cricut  to cut out the letters.










Decorating Cookies! These are my two fairies out of three.







Here is where they picked up their hand made tutu's!
























This is my daughter, Ella.


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet birthday party! I love the decorations :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...