Tuesday, February 22, 2011

{Free Printable & DIY} St. Patricks Day Cupcake Toppers

St. Patrick's Day is very special to me! It was the day that my husband proposed! Lucky are we! It's been almost six years since we have been married :)

I have a mini - easy tutorial for you guys to check out that involves my FREE cupcake toppers. By the way, there are two versions...


Get the "wear it version" here.
Get the "cupcake topper version" here.


Well, I decided to use my cupcake toppers to make my daughter's a headband. If for some reason your child does not have anything GREEN to wear then they could probably wear these fun St. Patrick's tags!
Luckily I had a bunch of green decoration stuff from a party I threw for my daughter. I even had a spare headband. Not shown is my glue gun and scissors - which I definitely used to put everything together.


The beginning process...
After this I just threw in the tulle.
Here is my little model...

you could create a button - great idea for parties...

my pretty...
Have fun! If you make one yourself I would love to see your finished product!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute ideas and lovely photos. I can't wait to see more. I found you through Karen's ideas galore. I'm your latest follower. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your blog! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...