Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First post but came in second

I didn't realize that my first post for the new year was already posted - it was about my breast cancer cupcake toppers.

Well, here is the official "first post" for the new year...

We're moving to Seattle! I can't wait. I am looking forward to our new life there. I've visited before and felt right at home. As an added bonus we have family there too!




My husband is in the military which is the reason for the move. We're leaving Guam a place where we really call home since it is where we were both born and raised. It is such a paradise and the weather lingers around 80 degrees year round. I'll eventually post more pictures to show you around!




I also want to thank all of you who are following me, I hope to bring you some cute and fun stuff this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...