Sunday, December 26, 2010

{Free Printables} Colon Cancer Awareness


(Includes: Cupcake Tags, Thank You Cards at 4.5 x 3.5 , Fill-in food labels at 4.5 x 3.5, and cupcake wrappers)

I was asked by this lovely lady to make a colon cancer awareness printable - similar to my breast cancer awareness design. I was very happy to do so and wished I thought of it sooner. So, further down the road I hope to create all the other cancer awareness's into party ready printables!





Surprise a loved one who has Colon Cancer by perhaps baking them some cookies which include these cute tags. Remind them how wonderful they are to you!

Oh! and I would love to feature or see your pictures of how you used them!

P.S If you need these in some other way, i.e printable flags, colon cancer invitation, etc... don't hesitate to ask!

-Beca

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...